Tuesday, October 19, 2010

exams...

finally back to blog... I suddenly realize something... I updated my blog all de time when I'm close to exams... why??? still remember updating my blog for almost everyday last semester becoz of exams.. and this semester, exams is coming in less den a month's time.. n I'm starting to blog again.. dunno wat's in my mind...

anywayz, started studying for exam today... started with my Politics, which I listened to "lectopia" for de whole day.. but happy to see tat I listened to 4 1/2 lectures today.. what a productive day I told myself.. LOL... hope to finish de rest by tomolo, and start to study for de rest of the subjects for this coming finals...

SAD to say, I've 3 papers in 2days... 2 accounting papers somemore.. LOTS of practises to do...

GoodLuck to me..
GoodLuck to everyone having finals.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment