Sunday, February 19, 2012

back to reality

After finishing my degree, after finishing my 3 months summer break holidays, after playing around relaxing, now.... It's time to get back to reality again... And this "back to reality" is getting more serious now...
Why?? Because I'm not like WeiRen or Vivian who juz finished their 3 months holiday and back to reality to continue their studies, but it's time for me to move forward to my next stage of life, after study, WORK n WORK n WORK....

There're really a lot of thing that can be stuck inside my mind regarding this... Not knowing where you'll end up being at as u'll have to be independent and start searching on your own.. no one is going to help you with ur working stuff now.. unlike at school, at college, at uni, u've got ur parents or friends or guardians to help you choose ur school and choose wat you study.. but work, nobody can help you, dey can only help you introduce work, but to get it or not, it's on ur own...

No comments:

Post a Comment