Friday, August 28, 2009

back...

Finally.... completed all my tutorial questions for nextweek as well as homework.. I should be doing de same thing every week, so tat I wont be rushing my work lastminute all de time.. LOL, hope I'll continue de same way everyweek.. hehe.. btw, currently in uni now, doing my work; as WeiRen came to uni to discuss his GENG assignment with Adrian...

sorry for no updating for so long.. I'll try my best to blog n update everyday when I have de time, k? let's see.. this morning wokeup early in de morning, juz to drive all de way to de service Center to service WeiRen's car's aircon, coz de air-con is not cold.. after we left de car, we waited at the customer service area... for hours, n hours... or should say, one whole morning!! ended up, de person came, n told us tat de aircon's compressor is spoiled.. need at least 4hours of servicing.. O.M.G!!! we've been waiting for de whole morning, only dey figure out wat's wrong.. so, we decided to wait for 4hours until de aircon in done.. but but, dey told us tat there isnt any stock!! have to order!!.. hai~ den we left, gonna wait for their call, before we go back again.. SAD.....

events for tonight... Merdeka Night!!

heard tat they're around 300+ ppl attending this event.. it's like, triple of SingaporeNight.. Catering: Buffet Style MALAYSIAN/ASIAN FOOD! hope de food tonite has the malaysia taste.. LOL... n n, think this is gonna be de first time i really celebrate Malaysia's bday?? I mean, advanced merdeka day!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment