Sunday, June 13, 2010

study...

had been studying at uni almost everyday since a week ago since morning till evening... I find uni much better for studying for exams.. LOL, wondered how I got through my first year when I stayed at home lastyear... I find studying at home quite difficult, especially when there's laptop n my bed next to me... in uni, u can sit at the small cubicle for individuals and start sitting there n study on ur own, there's nobody around interrupting u studying as it's the so called 'quiet area'...

had been stucked with my Company Accounting for days... hope I'll be able to do well.. kinda worried about my Management Accounting actually as I havent really prepared for it yet...

Consolidation! Consolidation! Consolidation!! MUST STUDY WELL FOR THIS TOPIC!! coz it covers 25% of the overall mark for exam.. 18% theory, should I study for it or not?? lol... there're LOTS N LOTS of theories to study.... hmm, hope I can score well for exam this semester.. den I'll be done for HALF of my degree.. WOW, fast!! I juz came lastyear for my degree and I'll be done by nextyear... I'm only 20!! tat's really really fast for me... lol...

anyways, I'll be home in 17days!! Hurray!! cant wait to see my family n friends back in brunei... miss u all very much... back to study... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment