Tuesday, March 8, 2011

love4013 is back!!

checking back my last post... it was 4 months ago..
time flies... I wish time could be stopped for few days or few hours for some days..

It's only de 2nd week of uni.. n I'm already SO BUSY!!
SO MUCH TO DO, n yet, SO LITTLE TIME... =[
I need more time, seriously need more n more time... to be able to settle down myself n start to plan for my next 12 weeks..
it's my final year of uni, which means, I'm graduating soon!!! not ready for de working life yet..
time, pls stop..

anyways, sorry guys for not updating for such a long time... as I was busy n didnt have time to blog about my life here...
love4013 is back!!

I'll find some time to blog everyday this time.. I've got LOTS to blog about.. but guess I'll be skipping a lot.. as there's too much happening recently..



juz a random picture of both of us..
i shall be back soon!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment