Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wishlist - Daisy

one of my wishlist - Marc Jacob's Daisy..

I still remember de time when my housemate Vivian talks about her Lola to me around de house and finally bought it, I noticed Keira also bought one for herself... den I was thinking, is de perfume nice?? but i really love the bottle actually.. but it's only de 'top flowery' part tat attracts ppl actually.. lol.. so I forgot where I went, David Jones or Myer around de shopping centre here.. I tried on a few, and 'Daisy' immediately I fall in love with.. It has this fruity, light, flowery scent smell..

According to the website, it says that "Daisy Eau So Fresh" is a bright, floral, fruity fragrance. It radiates with a sunny and sparkling energy, a whimsical, yet elegant fragrance with playful notes of crisp raspberry, sensuous wild rose, and deep and warm plum.

Do, what do you think of Daisy?? Isn't the bottle unique and special?? Have u smelt it before?? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment