Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary my love

Yesterday was a very special day... It was me n WeiRen's 4th Anniversary... recalling back 4 years ago, a lot of things, conflicts happen between ppl surrounding us till we get together.. Time flies, we've been together for 4 years.. and more years to come.. 

Dear WeiRen Moh

I realised once more, how lucky I am to have you...
you came into my world and touched my life with your sweet love!
in your arms, I feel secured, protected..
my days begin with your sweet love and ends with your warm touch..
Thanks for loving me.. and thanks for being there for me always..
Thanks for the lovely presents and surprises..
Thanks for being my wonderful boyfriend..

♥ ~`Happy Anniversary`~ ♥

I love you, always and forever ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment