Thursday, November 12, 2009

exams...

exams exams exams... one down, three more to go!!! cant wait for exams to finish.... time to go home!! I miss home.... miss my beloved sister, miss my parents... miss my bed, miss my room.... lotz n lotzz more.... but don miss my bf... hahaha... =P... don sad don sad... sure will miss you too... ^^

anyone has any plan on going anywhere?? my schedule is like, totally BLANK... havent decide where to go yet... lol... will see how it goes... hope this 3 months holiday will be a great one for me... everyone will not be at home during de 3 months break... i hope those kids don kacau kacau go throw eggs around our aussie house again... hai~ complain also no use... stupid kids... jobless kids... nothing to do go disturb us... wait till i caught u guys doing those actions in camera den only u know...

again, GOODLUCK to everyone who're having exams now.... not forgetting those taking GCE O'levels and A'levels... let's go out together after our exams!!! cant wait to go back brunei... hehe... tat's all for now... trying to find something to do to release stress before i go back to study again..

No comments:

Post a Comment