Monday, March 5, 2012

my new friend...

Hello!! good evening... I juz realised I havent introduce you guys my new friend.... Ta---da...... my new BIG teddy bear!!.... Kiwi, Stephanie and Yoon bought it for me for my birthday present... THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!.......
the bear is really BIG, nice to hug too... haha.. but the small one will get jealous.. lol... anyways, this trip back home... I've received this big bear... and also a REALLY BIG graduation gift from WeiRen and family... thankyou very much!!!.... I really love the presents from all of you.... excited to see my graduation gift?? don worry... I'll reveal them soon!! as in, one month plus later.. LOL... =D

and this... mickey mouse pouch... my dearest friend, WeeiFoong, gave it to me... I've been keeping them in the box for quite some time and now.. it's time for me to use it... I put my camera inside, as the pouch is really protective, both back and de front.. so if it accidentally drop on the floor, it'll still be fine.. haha.. but it wont.. ^^
missing you, my lovely friend

No comments:

Post a Comment